Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015

Adventures In Wales

Hiii,
It‘s been a while again, I know but I‘ve been busy with school work and stuff and we‘ve just come back from our holiday in Wales. 
It was super fun and I did some things that I never expected to be doing. 
The first thing my Brother 'convinced' me to do is to walk up Snowden. 
Snowden is a mountain which is the highest point in Wales with 1.085m. It‘s located in the Snowdonia National Park. 
It took us about 7-8 hours to walk up and down. We walked about 9 miles. 
The views are absolutely breathtaking. It‘s a crazy feeling being above the clouds. That‘s the closet you‘ll be to heaven while living on earth. 
I‘m not going to lie, it was challenging and very steep at times but my brother looked out for me the whole way and we had breaks, which I demanded. Haha just kidding! :D






The next thing I wasn't expecting was a 5 hour tour in a old Mine.
It was crazy in there. We only had our headlights, so if we turn them off it would be pitch black. Kind of creepy but super exciting. We abseiled and climbed in the mine. I‘ll remind you it was dark and I couldn't see the ground and how far I had to climb down. 
We also zip lined and had a boat ride. It felt so weird being in the dark for 5 hours. 
It was definitely a once in a life time opportunity.






And of course there had to be one more crazy fun thing I did. White Water Rafting. It was freezing cold but the most fun I had this entire trip. Not much to say really, other than I had to hold on very very tight and I got absolutely soaking wet. 


I guess I enjoy challenging myself with new things :) 
Anyway, the last week has been great. Back to school on Monday. 
Have a wonderful week and you might have done or want to do some things that I did the past week. 
Byeeee xx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen